Child Support Payment Options for Parents

  • MyChildSupport allows noncustodial parents and guests to make payments on our secure website: MyChildSupport.
  • Online banking can be used to pay child support electronically for financial institutions that contract with Checkfree. (To determine if your financial institution uses Checkfree, go to and drop down the list at “Pay Bills Online”. Then click on “Providers for Consumers” and click on “All”. If your financial institution is not on this list, your payment will come to DCSE by paper check.) Enter your nine digit social security number, without dashes, in the customer account number field. The payee “Treasurer of Virginia” and the payment address of PO Box 28990, Richmond, VA 23228, have been programmed to generate EFT payments to Virginia Child Support Enforcement.
  • TouchPay Kiosk Locations are available around the state. Find a location near you
  • MoneyGram can be used to make payments. Find a location near
  • MyPay can be used by military personnel to set up voluntary allotments. Visit for additional information.
  • Check or Money Order payments can be mailed to:
    Division of Child Support Enforcement
    P.O. Box 28990
    Richmond, VA 23228

  • Please note: Make your check or money order payable to the Treasurer of Virginia Include the noncustodial parent’s name and Social Security Number.
  • Phone payments can made via Virginia MyChildSupport voice response system by calling 1-877-670-2941.
  • ExpertPay is a private web-based business that can transmit electronic payments to Virginia. Visit for additional information.
© Copyright 2004- 2024, DCSE
Build: 3.0.8843.27490 - 3/18/2024 7:16:19 PM
Supported browsers include: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge and Safari